Wall Protection SystemsOur wall protection systems are used to protect surfaces from damage caused by the general flow of pedestrian or wheeled traffic.
Wall protection is a system of complementary products designed to protect or reduce damage to surfaces by resisting impact or abrasion. A combination of product types is often necessary to match the potential type and level of protection required while achieving the most cost effective solution.
Our Gradus Wall Protection Systems offer a comprehensive wall protection system for walls, corner and doors, providing an essential barrier against damage. This, in turn, helps to minimise the need for ongoing repair and maintenance, Gradus Wall Protection Systems also reduce life cycle costs and improve the overall appearance of the interior.
Products in the range include handrails & combi-rails, wall guards (crash rails, bumper bars), corner guards, bed protectors & locators, door protection and Sanparrel PVC-u sheet.
Gradus Wall Protection is ideal for all contract environments including pharmaceutical, education, healthcare, hospitality and commercial office. For more information on these systems, please visit their website.
Benefits of Wall Protection
- Reduces repair & maintenance
- Protects walls, corners & doorframes
- Maintains the overall appearance of the interior longterm
- Meets good practice guidance IAW BS83004: 2009 + A1 2010 & The Building Regulations 2010 – Document M (2004) – Document K (2013)
- Minimised disruption for maintenance & repair
- Complies with requirements for Class 1 surface spread of flame with Class 0 designated surface
- Chemical, fungus & bacteria resistant
- Easy to clean
- Vast range of colours & profiles
Suitable Uses Include:
- Biomedical & Life Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Plants
- Healthcare Facilities
- Private Nursing Homes
- Commercial Buildings
- Leisure Facilities
- Food & Beverage
- Warehouses & Distribution